Hidden Hollow in 2019 - 2020.
Working to make sure each student shines with the best educational opportunity.
Healthy Hornets are Happy Hornets
Not sure about when to send your child to school? Learn what the Utah County Health Department recommends.
Move your feet. Grow your mind.
Learn more about Hidden Hollow's Ballroom Program and how it can help your child.
Where safety counts
Thanks for keeping our parking areas safe for children. See our new movie, HIDDEN HOLLOW SAFE LOT 2019 on YouTube.
HH Houses for a new year...
Enjoy friendship. Experience social and emotional learning across many grades. See our HOUSE VIDEO INTRODUCTION for 2019.
Information and Events
Parking Lot Safety Information and Procedures
School and District Information
- For the SAGE Assessment Results for Hidden Hollow, click here.
- For Skyward Login Instructions, click here.
- For Computer Web Page, click here.
- For information about the School Discipline Plan, click here.
- For information about the Hidden Hollow Rules and School Policies, click here.
- For Standards Based Report Card Information, click here.
- For an Informational Video About the Standards Based Report Cards, click here.
Elementary Ballroom – For more info & to register visit www.hiddenhollowballroom.comCompetitions, Performances, & Fun!
You will need to fill out the New Student Registration Packet found on this website by selecting the button below or find the link under “Information” at the top of this page. We can also give you the packet at the school.Registration Information
Preschool Registration Information
For specific information about registering for Preschool, click here.
Donate to Hidden Hollow Elementary
Parents are always welcome to donate either to the school, grade level, or individual teacher through the Alpine School District Foundation. This may be done by clicking on the “Donate” button below or by going to the ASD Foundation’s website to download a form. Your donations are tax deductible and provide additional resources for our school.
Early Out Monday Schedule
- A Track 8:00 – 1:15
- B Track 9:15 – 2:30
- AM 8:00 – 10:45; 11:20 – 1:15
- PM 9:15 – 12:00; 12:35 – 2:30
No Pre-School on Mondays
Tuesday – Friday Schedule
- A Track 8:00-2:15
- B Track 9:15-3:30
- AM 8:00 – 10:45; 11:20 – 2:15
- PM 9:15 – 12:00; 12:35 – 3:30
- AM 9:00 – 11:45
- PM 12:30 – 3:15
Remember students have recess before they go to lunch
- 1st Grade 10:50 – 11:30
- 2nd Grade 11:00 – 11:40
- 3rd Grade 11:15 – 11:55
- 4th Grade 11:25 – 12:05
- 5th Grade 11:35 – 12:15
- 6th Grade 11:45 – 12:25